- See Lifetime Value (LTV) and other metrics: Repurchase Rate, Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC), LTV:CAC ratio …
- Add Handling Fees in Cost Setting.
- See Taxes, Tips, Shipping Charged and Handling Fees in Profit Analytics.
- Report via emails.
- Edit order’s COGS & shipping costs in Order history.
- Free plan available.
- Frequency of Custom spend can be set to Daily.
- Improved syncing with Shopify: product/variant update in Shopify will be pulled to TrueProfit.
- Order history: List past orders in Profit Analytics
- Shipping cost can be edited manually in Order history
- Historical COGS: Add different COGS over different date ranges to one product
- Shipping Cost: Add quantity break to shipping profiles
- Product analytics: improve ATC rate: ATC Rate = ATC / Avg.QTY
- Profit analytics: Export data to CSV
- Ad spend: Auto pull currency rate from server
- Switch support tool to Crisp
- Transaction fees: Shopify will refund charge for external gateway. So we have to eliminate the fee from the report.
- Custom spend: The problem with the default date on date picker has been fixed.
- Eliminate COGS when order was refunded
- Customize financial status for Product Analytics
- Do not count COGS for orders that have been canceled or haven’t been shipped
- Fixed: transaction fee = 0 when finance status is refunded or partially refund
- Fixed: Unmatched data when changing Shopify time zone
- Integrate with Google Ads
- In-app notifications
- Improve Facebook data syncing
- Fixed so many bugs we couldn’t count
- Add function Redeem code
- Advanced shipping cost settings.
- Multiple stores: users can now switch between stores.
- Fixed: Data refreshed after auto syncing from Facebook ads.
- Re-calculate COGS: Allow users to update COGS of orders in the past. Read more about COGS.
- Improve Syncing status: Let users know their current syncing status.
- Notify users when Ads block is on.
- Move Period down below Chart.
- Add Product Analytics feature to analyze each product’s profitability.
- Filter based on financial status.
- Create Support Center.
- Move PERIOD down to the chart.