- Shipping Cost: Add quantity break to shipping profiles
- Product analytics: improve ATC rate: ATC Rate = ATC / Avg.QTY
- Profit analytics: Export data to CSV
- Ad spend: Auto pull currency rate from server
- Switch support tool to Crisp
- Transaction fees: Shopify will refund charge for external gateway. So we have to eliminate the fee from the report.
- Custom spend: The problem with the default date on date picker has been fixed.
- Eliminate COGS when order was refunded
- Customize financial status for Product Analytics
- Do not count COGS for orders that have been canceled or haven’t been shipped
- Fixed: transaction fee = 0 when finance status is refunded or partially refund
- Fixed: Unmatched data when changing Shopify time zone
- Integrate with Google Ads
- In-app notifications
- Improve Facebook data syncing
- Fixed so many bugs we couldn’t count
- Add function Redeem code
- Advanced shipping cost settings.
- Multiple stores: users can now switch between stores.
- Fixed: Data refreshed after auto syncing from Facebook ads.
- Re-calculate COGS: Allow users to update COGS of orders in the past. Read more about COGS.
- Improve Syncing status: Let users know their current syncing status.
- Notify users when Ads block is on.
- Move Period down below Chart.
- Add Product Analytics feature to analyze each product’s profitability.
- Filter based on financial status.
- Create Support Center.
- Move PERIOD down to the chart.