TrueProfit vs Lifetimely: What Are The Differences? (2023)
Aug 21, 2023 | 10 min read | Leave a comment
Decision-making in the business world of today is becoming more and more dependent on data and information. Even if we can always rely on our gut instincts, the world of eCommerce requires more than just that.
However, handling so much data can occasionally become difficult and overwhelming. Luckily, the top Shopify analytics apps TrueProfit vs Lifetimely can make a significant difference in this situation.
In this blog, we will examine these 2 top Shopify analytics apps for 2023. Let’s get started!
The Overview of TrueProfit vs Lifetimely
Let us give you a better understanding of the top two Shopify profit tracking applications before we go into the TrueProfit vs Lifetimely comparison.
What is TrueProfit?
With strong tracking capabilities, TrueProfit is a popular profit analytics tool among Shopify store owners.
TrueProfit lives up to its name by displaying your actual profits and losses so you can make data-driven decisions and enhance the operation of your company.
This robust app makes it easy to automatically track all the key performance indicators for your company, including profit, COGS, shipping, handling, custom expenses, ad analytics, product metrics, and customer lifetime value. Additionally, there is a mobile app for iOS and Android that allows you to access the data anywhere!
What is Lifetimely?
Lifetimely provides what they call “actionable analytics,” and they are not exaggerating.
The lifetime value (LTV) and real-time profit measuring measures and reporting choices are all relevant. Based on the data, the app even recommends actions for you to take.
You can identify the customers who are responsible for your current and future profits, then use their transaction data to locate more of them. Then, with a precise understanding of the real value of your customers, you can start making more successful business decisions.
TrueProfit vs Lifetimely: The Complete Comparison
Now that you know who they are, let’s see what they will give you if you choose one as your profit-tracking tool!
#1. TrueProfit vs Lifetimely: Pricing
TrueProfit has four price tiers, with monthly costs ranging from $25 to $200:
- The Basic plan costs $25 a month and real-time Profit-and-Loss Analytics and a Customer Lifetime Value Report are available. Yet, there is a cost of up to $300 and an extra $0.2 for each order that exceeds the limit.
- The Advanced plan costs $50 per month, including all the BASIC plan features, along with product analytics, a P&L report, advanced shipping cost settings, Shopify Shipping auto-sync, and a customized email report. With a cap of $400, the exceeding order cost is lowered to $0.1.
- The Ultimate plan costs $100 monthly and offers extra features like Product Bundling Analytics and Quantity Break for COGS Settings. A maximum surcharge of $500 is applied to the excess order fee, which is further lowered to $0.05.
- The Enterprise plan, which has a price depending on your most recent 12-month income, starts at $200 per month. It provides access to all features, unlimited orders, and no additional order fees.
Lifetimely has four pricing plans, ranging from $0 to $149 per month:
- The FREE plan offers a real-time KPI and Profit dashboard, and Facebook & Google ad integrations.
- The BASIC plan, priced at $34 per month, offers all the features in the FREE plan, plus daily P&L report email, industry benchmarks, and unlimited ad integrations
- The PRO plan is priced at $75 monthly and provides additional features alongside those in the BASIC plan. These features are comprehensive LTV analytics, CAC payback calculator, 5+ Customer behavior reports, and ShipStation and ReCharge integrations.
- The PLUS plan starts from $149 monthly, which includes everything from the lower plans, plus an AI-generated LTV projection for every customer, month-to-month sales forecasts by cohort, and Klaviyo integration.
Lifetimely offers a more affordable option than TrueProfit. Yet, the Free plan offered by Lifetimely is limited as it is only suitable for new stores with minimal order history. Furthermore, Lifetimely’s higher plans also place a bar on the maximum number of orders per month, which is more limited than that of TrueProfit.
Overall, TrueProfit can give you better value for money, so it is the winner here!
#2. TrueProfit vs Lifetimely: Core Features
TrueProfit provides a variety of powerful tracking options that let you keep track of your store metrics in detail as well as your site-width profits and losses:
- Costs auto-tracking: With TrueProfit, you can easily keep tabs on a variety of business expenses, such as COGS (Cost of Goods Sold), shipping charges, transaction fees, and custom prices. You are guaranteed to have a detailed view of your spending thanks to this thorough tracking.
- Real-time syncing ad spends: You can sync the data of your advertising expenditures from well-known advertising networks including Facebook, Google, Bing, Snapchat, TikTok, and Amazon. With the help of this integration, you can evaluate the success of your marketing initiatives and how they affect your bottom line.
- Profits tracking: You can utilize TrueProfit’s real-time Profit and Loss (P&L) report to keep track of your financial situation. You can spot areas for improvement thanks to this function, which provides you with a clear overview of your sales, expenses, and profit margins.
- Product analytics: Learn insightful information about your highest-grossing products and product combinations. You may optimize your product offers and increase earnings by using TrueProfit’s product analytics function to see which goods generate the most income.
- Get the grip of your LTV: Assess measures like customer acquisition cost (CAC) and repurchase rate as well as the lifetime value (LTV) of your customers. You can use this information to determine which of your customers are the most valuable and to put customer retention strategies into practice.
With Lifetimely, you will have a comprehensive breakdown of your store analytics, especially for customer lifetime value
- Auto-tracking profits and KPIs: With Lifetimely, you can easily keep tabs on a variety of crucial variables, from high-level profit and loss to specific marketing campaign data. You can put them on an efficient dashboard for your team using a custom dashboard.
- Advanced cohort analysis: Their predictive LTV algorithm predicts the monthly revenue you will bring in from each cohort as well as the amount of money each customer will spend.
- Customer behavior reports: These reports thoroughly analyze transaction data. You can examine how and why each consumer spends the way they do as a result.
- Benchmarking: This app allows you to see how you stack up versus similar Shopify stores on 11 key metrics.
- Know your customer lifetime value: You can discover your customers’ lifetime value (LTV) and start using the most accurate customer LTV data available in any Shopify app to inform your business decisions.
This is a close one as both apps offer a great analytics tool. They cover everything necessary for truly understanding your business’s financial situation.
Yet, with its bundle analytics and personalized spending tracking, TrueProfit stands out. So, TrueProfit is a better choice in this area!
#3. TrueProfit vs Lifetimely: Ease of use
One of the standout qualities that merchants adore about TrueProfit is its simplicity of use. You can view your real-time profits and losses from various Shopify and Amazon stores with just a 30-minute setup.
When you install TrueProfit, it provides you with access to a user-friendly analytics dashboard and effective profit tracking. Thus, you can easily calculate your profit, keep track of expenses, sync marketing expenditures, and examine lifetime value statistics.
What’s more, TrueProfit synchronizes all of your data and displays it in spectacular graphs and charts that highlight the most important store metrics. Additionally, you can edit your report so that it only displays the most important metrics.
Similarly, Lifetimely is well-liked on the Shopify App Store owing to its user-friendliness and pleasing dashboard.
The Lifetimely app makes it simple to evaluate your order analytics, shipping, inventory, marketing expenses, attribution, and profits in one location. This app gives you the flexibility to produce the necessary insights, whether you desire automated or personalized reports.
It is tied! Both TrueProfit and Lifetimely were developed with the user experience in mind, making it simple for you to use the apps and maintain tabs on all your important KPIs without breaking a sweat. Therefore, it depends on your preferences.
#4. TrueProfit vs Lifetimely: Integrations
TrueProfit offers you thorough tracking and analysis capabilities by effortlessly integrating with a variety of platforms.
Instant and real-time integration with well-known ad channels including Facebook, Google, Bing, Snapchat, TikTok, and Amazon are provided by the app. This enables you to easily sync and track your advertising expenditures without performing human data entry.
Furthermore, TrueProfit works with several shipping services, allowing you to precisely account for delivery costs. To collect and compile all necessary data for determining your genuine profit, the software also offers connectivity with other platforms, such as marketing platforms.
You can streamline your business’ operations and get precise insights thanks to Lifetimely’s platform integrations. Your eCommerce platform, marketing networks, shipping services, analytics program, subscription platforms, and data services are all integrated with the app.
Lifetimely gives you joy and convenience at hand as you can work across different channels in one place.
It’s safe to say this one’s a tie! With these apps, you can connect with your advertising networks, shipping platforms, payment gateways, marketing tools, etc.
#5. TrueProfit vs Lifetimely: Customer Support
TrueProfit has a great team of customer support. It provides outstanding customer service with a 24/7 chatbot to get your problems solved as soon as possible. Moreover, it offers users educational materials such as blogs and product updates to help them learn and get the most out of the app.
Likewise, Lifetimely has great customer service in place to support its users in any possible way. You can contact them through email to ask for help. Also, you get access to their educational resources like blogs or cheat sheets so that you can work the best out of this app.
They all understand the importance of supporting customers so they have established an efficient customer team and service to make customers at ease when finding solutions to their issues. So, it is a draw!
TrueProfit vs Lifetimely: The Final Winner Is?
In conclusion, both TrueProfit vs Lifetimely are effective tools for monitoring and assessing the profit and loss of your Shopify store.
Although both apps have a variety of unique benefits, TrueProfit stands out as the choice that is of more value, especially if you receive thousands of orders each month.
Generally, we hope that our comparison between TrueProfit vs Lifetimely has helped you determine the final winner that meets the requirements and preferences of your business.
Discover what proper profit-tracking looks like at trueprofit.io