TRUEPROFIT MARKETING ATTRIBUTION
Eliminate blind spots with the data that matters.
Get the attribution to fuel growth.
Uncover the real conversion points in your paid ad channels. With TrueProfit Marketing Attribution, gain holistic visibility into your ad channels, down to the ad-level Net profit. Cross-channel server-side tracking that brings you closer to the truth than ever before.
Scale confidently with precise insights
In-platform reports are unreliable
Do you struggle to identify the high-converting ads from the piles of reports from different platforms? If so, you need a better reporting mechanism.
Over-reporting is not so uncommon, particularly when every platform tries to take credit for itself, leaving you no way to decide the truly profitable ad channels. And then there’s the era of post-iOS 14 and Google’s ending of third-party cookies, which is blocking half of your sales data from the report.
All of this is harming your marketing budget, and ultimately, your bottom line.
Invest and scale ads that convert
All decisions lacking real data will result in flaky performances. With Marketing Attribution, you can make important decisions with confidence.
- Accurate tracking and attribution data: Multiply your success with a clear picture of ad campaigns and its performance – recorded and attributed accurately.
- Cross-channel reporting: No more switching between channels to collect your numbers. Connect once and have your data updated in real-time in a single dashboard.
Boost Profit on Ad Spend
With the right data, you can scale high-performing ads and effective assisting ads with TrueProfit’s Last-clicked Purchases and Assisted Purchases metrics.
- Cross-channel reporting: View important data like ad impressions, total spend, clicks, and more – any way you want with a responsive and fully customizable dashboard.
- Built-in P&L reporting: Track and measure your store’s key metrics, such as net profit, revenue, average order value, profit per order, and customer lifetime value. Use this data to make more informed decisions about your business.
Focus on only the metrics that matter
Even with multiple attribution models out there, TrueProfit shifts our focus to the metrics that we believe are genuinely meaningful to you: Last-clicked Purchases, Assisted Purchases, and Net Profit.
- Last-clicked Purchases: Track and attribute the exact ad that led to a successful conversion. Record and scale your most convertible ads.
- Assisted Purchases: There are ads along the conversion journey that helped your sales but not attributed correctly to let you see the big picture of conversions. This metric makes sure you don’t miss out on any important linking channels in your customer journey.
- Net Profit: See the profitability of your every ad and channel, as opposed to the same old ROAS that’s only based on surface revenue.
Visualized Customer Journeys: Meet your customers where they are.
Dig into your order report with Order Details, Customer History, and the Conversion Journey.
Find the Truth
No more guessing on over-reported data from Facebook, TikTok and Google and whatnot.
Hit the right “conversion spot”
Identify where your ads made an impact. Spend your ad budget smarter and increase ROAS.
Uncover the Hidden
Get the Assisted Purchases metric to uncover all the hidden channels that drive conversions.
See it in action
Hear from our early users
Marketing Attribution is available in Enterprise plan
Enjoy a risk-free trial of 14 days. Cancel anytime!
The essential features to track your stores
Up to 300 monthly orders.
*Extra order fee: $0.2 per order. Maximum surcharge: $300.
The power to grow, data-backed
Up to 800 monthly orders.
*Extra order fee: $0.1 per order. Maximum surcharge: $400.
The insights to scale globally
Up to 2000 monthly orders.
Extra order fee: $0.05 per order. Maximum surcharge: $500.
Unlimited ordersTry Marketing Attribution
No extra order fee. Save 20% with Annual plan.
See your complete big picture.
We got you.
Still can’t find the answer?