10 Best Shopify Profit Tracker Apps [May 2023 Updated]
Apr 14, 2023 | 11 min read | Leave a comment
To optimize your costs and improve your profits, you must track all your Shopify store’s incomes and expenses properly. However, using manual spreadsheets has never been a good idea – it takes too much time and only shows you data from the past. Thus, we’ve tested and now wrap up the 10 best Shopify profit tracker apps for your sake!
Let’s dive right in!
10 Best Shopify Profit Tracker Apps to Stay On Top Of Your Store’s Finances
Here are our top 3 picks that will change how you track your profits and losses for the greater good! They are the apps that, to our app testing team’s word, hit all the right notes – ease of use, powerful tracking features, and reasonable prices.
|Top picks||Key features||More info|
Pricing: From $19.95/month
Pricing: From $25/month
Pricing: From $34/month
If you are not in a hurry, check all the 10 Shopify profit tracker apps for better reference!
Rating: 4.9 (189 reviews)
Pricing: $19.95 – $69/month | 14-day free trial
TrueProfit is the first name we’d love to mention in today’s list. TrueProfit is one of the best profit tracker apps that will enable you to know your accurate, real-time profits and losses instantly. This will help you make timely and smart decisions that round up your bottom line.
The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify order data, top ad channels like Facebook, Google, TikTok, etc., and major shipping platforms to give you the clearest picture of your store finances. What’s cool is that the app presents all your metrics under beautiful graphs and charts, from profits & losses, customer lifetime value, best-selling bundles, etc.
- Automatically track all costs and expenses: COGS, shipping cost, transaction fee, or any custom costs
- Sync ad spends from Facebook, Google, Bing, Snapchat, TikTok, Amazon
- Check your financial health with a real-time P&L Report
- Get to know your most profitable items and bundles
- Know your customer lifetime value: LTV, CAC, repurchase rate
- An iOS & Android app to stay on top of your store performance on the go
#2. SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking
Rating: 4.8 (126 reviews)
Pricing:$4.99/month | 14-day free trial
SimplyCost is the next Shopify profit tracker app we highly recommend. Unlike spreadsheets, which are time-consuming and error-prone, SimplyCost automatically tracks your business expenses, allowing you to focus on other tasks.
With SimplyCost, you can connect and pull ad spend from major ad platforms, add custom one-off or recurring expenses, and set up processing fees rate for each payment gateway. Although the app cannot compete with TrueProfit in terms of automation because there are still some fees you have to input manually, SimplyCost only costs you $4.99/month, making it one of the best Shopify profit tracker apps in the market.
- Automatically track business expenses and calculate profit
- Connect and pull advertising spend from major ad platforms
- Add custom one-off or recurring expenses
- Set up processing fees rate for each payment gateway
- View and filter sales and product profit reports easily anytime
#3. Profit Calc: Profit Calculator
Rating: 5.0 (53 reviews)
Pricing: $29.95/month | 15-day free trial
If you’re looking for Shopify profit tracker apps that provides comprehensive insights and detailed profit calculations in one click, Profit Calc won’t disappoint you. With this app, you can get real-time reports and expense breakdowns for your store by order and product. The app syncs with all your essential ad platforms, including Facebook, Google, Bing, Tik Tok, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
Plus, it works well with stores using VAT or COD. The awesome thing is that Profit Calc integrates with Aliexpress, Printful, CJ Dropshipping, providing you with advanced calculations, insights, and metrics all in one easy-to-read dashboard.
- Work well with stores that offer cash on delivery as a payment option
- Integrate with Aliexpress, Printful, and CJ Dropshipping
- Automatically track and show your store’s real-time profit analytics
- Sync with big ad platforms like Google, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
- In-depth breakdowns of your income and expense per product and order
#4. Lifetimely LTV & Profit
Rating: 5.0 (394 reviews)
Pricing: $34 – $149/month | Free plan available | 14-day free trial
Next up, we have Lifetimely – one of the top-rated Shopify profit tracker apps with a 5.0 rating from nearly 400 reviews. Lifetimely should be your go-to choice if you want to look for an app that offers in-depth analytics of your customers.
The app syncs with top ad channels and shipping platforms, giving you a comprehensive customer profitability analysis. With the real-time updated cohort analysis, you can spot which customer segments are more profitable. This helps you to allocate your budget better, improving your overall customer lifetime value and, most importantly, your profits.
- In-depth reports into your customers’ shopping habits
- Cohort analysis to help you focus on more profitable customer segments
- Sync with top ad channels like Google, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Real-time profits & losses report with automatic update
- Monthly prediction of your sales and customer lifetime value based on historical data
Rating: 4.9 (309 reviews)
Pricing: $25 – $150/month | Free plan available | 14-day free trial
This list would be incomplete without BeProfit – one of the best profit tracker apps for Shopify merchants that want to know their store’s in-depth profit insights.
Like TrueProfit, BeProfit has seamless integrations with ad channels, payment processors, and ad shipping platforms. So the app can pull data from all data points to give you accurate and real-time profit analytics, from revenues and expenses to customer lifetime value. What you’d also love about BeProfit is that the app’s pretty easy to use, with colorful graphs depicting your store’s key metrics.
- Real-time profit insights for your Shopify stores
- Custom Profit & Loss report to give you a complete picture of your financial health
- Cohort customer lifetime value analysis
- Sync with top ad platforms and shipping platforms
- View sales, expenses, and profit margin per specific products
#6. Conversific Profit Analytics
Rating: 4.9 (153 reviews)
Pricing: $29 – $199/month | Free plan available | 14-day free trial
Conversific is another name worth mentioning. It is one of the powerful Shopify profit tracker apps that help you keep track of profit insights and all your store’s crucial metrics in one central place.
Conversific has integrations with all the big ad and marketing channels to give you the most accurate figures for your key metrics, including profits & losses, product profitability, customer shopping behaviors, etc. What also makes Conversific a top choice is that with the app, you can access industry benchmarks (e.g.: conversion rates, average order value, etc.), allowing you to know where you are vs where you should be.
- Industry benchmarks to know what your competitors are better at
- Stunning reports that display your store’s important metrics intuitively
- Detailed analysis of your product profitability
- Customer buying pattern report
- Integration with various ad and marketing channels
#7. Profitario ‑ Profit Analytics
Rating: 4.8 (65 reviews)
Pricing: $20 – $50/month | Free plan available | 14-day free trial
If you’ve been searching for a profit tracking app with sufficient tracking features, Profitario won’t let you down. Profitario seamlessly integrates with Facebook and Google ads channels, shipping platforms like ShipStation, EasyShip, and the marketplace AliExpress to pull your income and expenses from multiple sources.
Though the integrations are still limited (only Facebook and Google ads), if you run ads heavily on these two channels, the Profitario might be suitable for your needs. The app will automatically track your store’s revenue, expenses, and fees to help you stay updated with your business performance.
- Automatic profit analytics reports to help you know your store’s real-time P&L
- Integration with Facebook and Google ads channels
- Integration with AliExpress marketplace
#8. Delirious Profit
Rating: 4.2 (52 reviews)
Pricing: $5/month | 7-day free trial
If you’re on a tight budget and looking for an affordable Shopify expense tracking solution, your search should end with Delirious Profit.
Delirious Profit has seamless integration with your Shopify store’s inventory, order data, and the shipping platform ShipStation to give you detailed incomes, costs, revenue, and profit margin breakdowns by product, time frames, etc.
However, be well-noted that Delirious doesn’t have integrations with ad channels. So this might be a big minus for stores that run ads on multiple platforms. However, if you want to have deeper insights than what Shopify’s basic profit reports offer, Delirious should be fine.
- Have a clear picture of your business performance with real-time metrics like incomes, revenue, and cost breakdowns for each product
- Sync with the Shopify store’s inventory and order data
- Add custom cost easily, both one-time and recurring
Rating: 4.4 (45 reviews)
Pricing: $11.90/month | Free plan available
Accountify is another cost-efficient business profit tracker you should definitely give a shot. With Accountify’s robust tracking features and integrations with ad platforms like Facebook, Google, TikTok, and Snapchat, the app will give you an accurate view of your store key statistics.
What’s nice about Accountify is that the app will give you deeper insights into income, expenses, and profit margins per product or order. Another cool stuff is Accountify’s revenue distribution map which shows you where your revenue mostly comes from.
- Intuitive revenue distribution map like in Google Analytics
- Integration with Facebook, Google, TikTok, and Snapchat
- Advanced cost settings
- Beautiful charts depicting your sales analytics
#10. Polar Analytics
Rating: 5.0 (67 reviews)
Pricing: $300/month | Free plan available | 14-day free trial
And last but certainly not least, Polar Analytics deserves to be the best app for profit and loss, on par with top Shopify profit tracker apps like TrueProfit and BeProfit.
With extensive integration with big ad platforms and top Shopify apps, Polar Analytics will give you the most comprehensive and valuable insights, from your profits and losses to detailed breakdowns of your ROAS, repeat purchase rate, lifetime value, etc. What’s incredible is that you can easily create custom reports that only display the metrics that matter to you.
- Extensive integrations with ad channels, Shopify apps, and shipping platforms
- Detailed customer profitability analysis: CAC, LTV, ROAS, Cohorts, and more
- Easy custom report creation: quickly select the metrics you want to show
- Alert for abnormal fluctuations in your ROAS or conversions
- A mobile app version to track your profit analytics on the go
All in all, to make decisions that truly matter, you have to know your store’s real-time and in-depth analytics. And we hope you can find the tracking solution that helps make your life easier among the 10 Shopify profit tracker apps we’ve compiled.
Discover what proper profit-tracking looks like at trueprofit.io